Leviathan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leviathan

Leviathan - Moonglade EU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conza-80 Warrior.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conza

Conza-80 Warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Conza-80 Warrior.   Conza-80 Warrior. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17 2009, 21:15

Character information:

Name: Conza
Level: 80
Professions and any special recipes: Engineering and Mining, no special recipes to my knowledge, possibly older ones.
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: Dragon Slayers Guild, left because I just couldn't fit in there.
Ascendancy, was an ex friends guild, simply fell apart.
Blood Legends, fell apart, leader had no dedication. I think i'll leave the guilds at that as I don't remember any more recent ones.
Armory link (optional): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Conza
Please take into consideration that I am in a PvP spec and a bit of PvP gear, I have a different spec and slightly different gear for PvE arms. Just ask about the prot gear.

Any alts? (no need to list all your level 1 orc hunters)
80 Blood Elf Warlock, 70 Night Elf Hunter, 69 Draenei Shaman and a few 50-59s
Personal infomation:

Your real name: Andrew
Your age (this won't affect your application negatively as long as you show maturity): 17.
Timezone: GMT+1... or so I believe.
Times you are available: I am available at varying times, I occasionally raid with my warlock on the horde, mostly about though.
Background (Tell us about yourself): I'm from England, I enjoy various things, WoW lost its touch recently but am trying to slowly get it back into a routine, taking a few breaks, then playing, that sort of thing. I enjoy watching anime, movies, talking to friends and the such, nothing too special about that.

Why do you want to join Leviathan? I wish to join Leviathan as it seems to be a nice, relaxed guild with the casual intentions I need on Alliance.

Do you know anyone in the guild? A few names ring a bell, but i'll say no.

Anything else you want us to know? I'm leaving the country for about three months on thursday 21st of May, I may or may not be able to connect to the internet as my friends connection is useless until fixed, attendance may be a bit hard during those three months. I understand if the application is declined due to this.

Do you like spiders? What sort of spiders? Big? Small? Poisonous? I don't really mind, depends on if they can get me before I notice them.
Back to top Go down
Alilaniah
Admin
Admin
Alilaniah

Conza-80 Warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conza-80 Warrior.   Conza-80 Warrior. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18 2009, 06:13

Solid application and also your gear seems to be good, not to mention the great attitude you seem to have.
Feel free to get in touch in game as soon as possible for an invite.

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down

Conza-80 Warrior.
Page 1 of 1