Leviathan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leviathan

Leviathan - Moonglade EU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto shaman application ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matches

Resto shaman application ? Empty
PostSubject: Resto shaman application ?   Resto shaman application ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18 2009, 17:44

Character information:

Name: Matches !!! (it used to be mouthwash but i didnt like that anymore)
Level: 80 + ½
Professions and any special recipes: The char has herbalism and alchemy as its professions. Although there are no rare recipies for alechmy anymore, this char has elixir mastery as a perk.
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: Well, I have been having a break from wow recently. My previous guild was on the server Dentarg, called Kamuflasjefylla or however it was spelt. I left it because it fell apart (despite being the best alliance raid guild on the server, the officers just couldnt stop bickering and thinking of themselves)
Armory link (optional): Matches

Any alts?: I have many other characters but none i really play anymore ( and none on this realm at the moment). My first char i leveled was a shadow priest (night elf male Sad) who I left at 70. He was the char i experienced classic wow and TBC with and is called Dikai. My first alt I leveled was a paladin called nekropolis but i got bored of him and he is still at 70. I also have a lvl 70 hunter I used to farm consumables for Dikai called Dikâi, a female gnome warrior called Bumpkin (lvl 73) and my previous 'main' which was a lvl 80 gnome (female) Deathknight who was in the Kamuf guild. Oh yeah and i rolled an undead rogue (lvl 80) because it seemed like such a good idea at the time, altho I have never played it since it got 80.

Personal infomation:

Your real name: Konrad
Your age : 20
Timezone: GMT (living in UK)
Times you are available: Since im a university student, any time because I can slack all I want int the summer + rest of the year
Background (Tell us about yourself): Hmm ok. Well I, out of some madness, decided to study piolitics at collage and university so thats what I have been doing for the past few years. I used to play WoW a lot, raiding every night for 2 years (be it kara/naxx with alts, I was always raiding) and when I wasnt raiding I was farming. Needless to say my grades at university are not the best ! but could blag my way through. Dunno about plans in later life, although I have been thinking of joing the army (you get a free holiday to afganistan !!)

Why do you want to join Leviathan? Well I have been looking for a more casual guild then what I was used to, where I dont have to play all day and night. Im pretty new to this server so need to make some friends !!

Do you know anyone in the guild? Nope !

Anything else you want us to know? Well, im always prepared for raids. Here is an image of my Sunwell consumable Bank and here is what I have saved on the Shaman

I have ventrilo and a mic if you use any voip things, tbh vent always made raiding more fun

Oh yeah, and my duel spec is pve elemental

Do you like spiders? yes they eat all the annoying flys
Back to top Go down
Melisha
Admin
Admin

Resto shaman application ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman application ?   Resto shaman application ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20 2009, 03:09

Matches wrote:
Character information:

Name: Matches !!! (it used to be mouthwash but i didnt like that anymore)
Level: 80 + ½
Professions and any special recipes: The char has herbalism and alchemy as its professions. Although there are no rare recipies for alechmy anymore, this char has elixir mastery as a perk.
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: Well, I have been having a break from wow recently. My previous guild was on the server Dentarg, called Kamuflasjefylla or however it was spelt. I left it because it fell apart (despite being the best alliance raid guild on the server, the officers just couldnt stop bickering and thinking of themselves)
Armory link (optional): Matches

Any alts?: I have many other characters but none i really play anymore ( and none on this realm at the moment). My first char i leveled was a shadow priest (night elf male Sad) who I left at 70. He was the char i experienced classic wow and TBC with and is called Dikai. My first alt I leveled was a paladin called nekropolis but i got bored of him and he is still at 70. I also have a lvl 70 hunter I used to farm consumables for Dikai called Dikâi, a female gnome warrior called Bumpkin (lvl 73) and my previous 'main' which was a lvl 80 gnome (female) Deathknight who was in the Kamuf guild. Oh yeah and i rolled an undead rogue (lvl 80) because it seemed like such a good idea at the time, altho I have never played it since it got 80.

Personal infomation:

Your real name: Konrad
Your age : 20
Timezone: GMT (living in UK)
Times you are available: Since im a university student, any time because I can slack all I want int the summer + rest of the year
Background (Tell us about yourself): Hmm ok. Well I, out of some madness, decided to study piolitics at collage and university so thats what I have been doing for the past few years. I used to play WoW a lot, raiding every night for 2 years (be it kara/naxx with alts, I was always raiding) and when I wasnt raiding I was farming. Needless to say my grades at university are not the best ! but could blag my way through. Dunno about plans in later life, although I have been thinking of joing the army (you get a free holiday to afganistan !!)

Why do you want to join Leviathan? Well I have been looking for a more casual guild then what I was used to, where I dont have to play all day and night. Im pretty new to this server so need to make some friends !!

Do you know anyone in the guild? Nope !

Anything else you want us to know? Well, im always prepared for raids. Here is an image of my Sunwell consumable Bank and here is what I have saved on the Shaman

I have ventrilo and a mic if you use any voip things, tbh vent always made raiding more fun

Oh yeah, and my duel spec is pve elemental

Do you like spiders? yes they eat all the annoying flys

Thank you for your application, unfortunately we have to decline it since our guild disbanded, good luck with future lookings!
Back to top Go down

Resto shaman application ?
Page 1 of 1