Leviathan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leviathan

Leviathan - Moonglade EU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ely

lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid Empty
PostSubject: lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid   lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11 2009, 05:54

Character information:

Name: Ely
Level: 80
Professions and any special recipes: tailoring and enchanting
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: I cant remember the name of my last guild but it disbanded
Armory link (optional):

Any alts? (no need to list all your level 1 orc hunters) just a lvl 70 orc on MG that i havent played as for ages.

Personal infomation:

Your real name: Elias but everyone calls me Elie lol
Your age (this won't affect your application negatively as long as you show maturity): 19
Timezone: GMT
Times you are available: any time i guess
Background (Tell us about yourself): im 19, im a dude , im a university student and i used to play wow and this character since 2005. anything else you would like to know?

Why do you want to join Leviathan? I would like to get to experience team work again, raid cool dungeons and meet new / friendly people.

Do you know anyone in the guild? not that i know of, no.

Anything else you want us to know? I like pie, its true. lol Razz dont know if that would help you in any way but i also love cookies! xD

Do you like spiders? I hate spiders IRL, but mythical spiders (the gigantic spiders) are awsome.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ely

PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid   lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11 2009, 17:46

I do apologize, I thought i put an armory link in there. here it is
Back to top Go down
Ely

PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid   lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11 2009, 17:47

Odd, it wont let me link my armoury, oh well you can see it if you type my name in it Razz
Back to top Go down
Melisha
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid   lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14 2009, 18:41

Ely wrote:
Character information:

Name: Ely
Level: 80
Professions and any special recipes: tailoring and enchanting
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them: I cant remember the name of my last guild but it disbanded
Armory link (optional):

Any alts? (no need to list all your level 1 orc hunters) just a lvl 70 orc on MG that i havent played as for ages.

Personal infomation:

Your real name: Elias but everyone calls me Elie lol
Your age (this won't affect your application negatively as long as you show maturity): 19
Timezone: GMT
Times you are available: any time i guess
Background (Tell us about yourself): im 19, im a dude , im a university student and i used to play wow and this character since 2005. anything else you would like to know?

Why do you want to join Leviathan? I would like to get to experience team work again, raid cool dungeons and meet new / friendly people.

Do you know anyone in the guild? not that i know of, no.

Anything else you want us to know? I like pie, its true. lol Razz dont know if that would help you in any way but i also love cookies! xD

Do you like spiders? I hate spiders IRL, but mythical spiders (the gigantic spiders) are awsome.

thanks.

Thanks for your application, dps is always welcome, whisper to me or Zepheus for invite. We're taking you to trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid   lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lvl 80 fire mage applying to raid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leviathan :: Leviathan :: Applications-
Jump to: